18 Weeks pregnant update

That title to me seems totally surreal. I cannot believe I am 18 weeks pregnant already. Obviously i have a lot to update you on......
My due date is 11th Feb 2019, I am alone partner wise during this pregnancy adventure, but totally supported by my family and friends.  My two older children Blake and Faith, are completely thrilled to be welcoming another sibling and cannot wait...... I get told daily!

My chronic pain from my Fibromyalgia is not easy right now, and I am having more bad days than good. I have had to stop my strong painkillers so I am just taking paracetamol for the pain. Mental health wise, I am doing okay so far, I am still on a low dose of anti depressant, but will monitor how I am feeling,

As for pregnancy symptoms they have been manageable, thank goodness!
~ Aversions to certain smells - perfumes, foods, cleaning products, toothpaste.
~ Sore breasts  - Oh my goodness, ouch! I have also gone up two cup sizes already.
~ Headaches.
~ Hip and pelvic pain - this is normal for me, but the pressure is definitely new.
~ Hunger - I could eat all day long, I am always hungry.
~ Breathlessness -  I am struggling with stairs and any slight incline walking.


I hope to do weekly updates from now on, I am so excited to take you on this journey with us.

Marie

No comments