Everyone loves a good bargain

The high street shops have been full of bargains lately, so I thought I would share some of the ones I have managed to pick up.

Clinton Cards have a range of stationary, fathers day gifts and greeting cards on 50% off or more.

I have been hunting for cute home ware accessories for when I move into my new home, I found these gorgeous little fridge magnets on sale for £1.50.

I love using greeting cards for home decor and they are also perfect for flat lays. All of these were just 99p each. Down from £2 or £3 each.

I usually pop into Superdrug whenever I am in town, so when I spotted these Zoella goodies at just £2.50 I couldnt resist. These are going to be packed away for my new bathroom.

Some of the best bargains you can find are in supermarkets, and I managed to find these Batiste dry shampoos on clearance for just 50p each!






No comments