Goof Proof Brow Pencil


Eyebrows! My least favorite part of my makeup routine. I've tried powders, creams and liners and have never managed to feel overly confident that I am doing it right. So recently whilst on a shopping trip to Milton Keynes I decided to pop into boots and ask for tips from the Benefit ladies. Luckily it wasn't overly busy and the gorgeous assistant asked if I'd like her to show me how the Goof Proof liner would look on me. Oh my goodness. My brows were perfection by the time she had finished. Perfect coverage with a nice price tag! 

So yesterday I decided to have a go with the liner myself, I was so impressed with how easy the liner glided over my brows, I was able to build the coverage without them looking too fake. 
This product will be staying in my makeup bag as one of my firm favourites. 
Well done Benefit! 

No comments